September is Ovarian Cancer Month
Learn more how your salon can participate click here
To raise awareness and fund research and educational efforts for the prevention and early detection of ovarian cancer in the United States to benefit all women through ovarian cancer research.
100% of the profits Will be donated to the Esperanza Fund
NLCA New York Network provides professional beauty industry educational events in support of the NLCA National charitable initiatives through the 5 boroughs of NYC and beyond.
124 E. STREET, SUITE 601
NEW YORK, NY10016
Elline Surianello, Le Metric Salon Owner
FESSIONAL AND NEWCOMERS MEMBERSHIP
NLCA trade association
One for you and One for a friend
Two for the price of one
NLCA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
NEW York Network News & Updates
Breaking news click here
Events Calendar click here
Subscribe to our E newsletter
Submit an advocacy volunteer form here
Join NLCA Today!
- Industry research
- Professional networking f
- Government advocacy
- Charitable Initiatives
- Advanced educational discounts
· Professional development resources for the beauty industry new comer and professional.
· Networking opportunities to connect industry leaders and facilitate discussion on most important top business concerns for the industry.
· Career assistance Beauty Schools and Salon Owners post jobs. Students and Professionals post resume on the Career Center “para realizar su sueno”.
· Gain visibility in the our marketplace with our Event Branding and Advertising.
· NLCA Your Voice is Our Voice. In 2006 Beauty For Change Advocacy began and is there to assist salons and spas the newcomers and beauty professionals working with the NLCA state government affairs Team. To help communicate and organize to advocate efforts in your state from speaking with fellow beauty professionals to demonstrating at state capitols. Become a volunteer today your voice is our voice, we make a difference volunteer to with the NLCA Government Affairs team in your state learn more click here